Oak Ridge, Maryville, Sevierville, Athens, and Cleveland.
Schedule an appointment and see why they are the most
trusted team in East Tennessee.
to Your Care!
us the ability to confidently perform procedures
more effectively and more efficiently.
We also do implants and facial reconstructions.
you might expect...
We will take the time to discuss what is best for you
and listen to your concerns.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to reconnecting with you.
You will see some changes when it is time for your appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Curbside Waiting Room – when you arrive for your appointment, you can choose to remain in your car and not enter the office. If so, once you are parked, please call our office to let us know that you have arrived and one of our staff members will bring paperwork out to your vehicle.
- Patient Screening – you will be asked to complete a health screening form and we will take each patient and accompanying escorts temperature before entering the building. If there are any concerns, we will reschedule your appointment if needed.
- Limited Patient Guests – in order to limit the number of people in the building, only one parent or escort will be allowed to enter with each patient. We ask that arrangements be made so that all other can remain in the car or at home.
- Face Coverings for all adults – we ask everyone to bring a mask and wear it while they are in the building. Your personal face covering can include a mask, scarf, bandanna, etc., as long as your nose and mouth are covered.
- Hand Sanitizer upon Entry – we will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- Common Areas – In addition to our existing sterilization and cleaning protocols, we will have additional focus placed on cleaning common areas of our office. Doorknobs, countertops, and other surfaces will be cleaned frequently.
- Scheduling for Social Distancing – We ask that all who enter the building adhere to the social distancing protocols
- Daily Team Member Health Screenings – each morning every team member will have their temperature checked before beginning patient care.
- Additional Clinician PPE – every clinician will use either an N95 or Level 3 surgical mask, face shield/eye protection, and protective jacket for each procedure.
We have missed seeing patients over the last several weeks and we are excited to get back to doing what we love! We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call any of our offices and someone will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for allowing us to serve your dental needs. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming our patients, neighbors and friends.
The Doctors & Staff of East Tennessee Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Welcome to East Tennessee
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Our practice has been established for over 30 years. Drs. Mark Widloski, Troy Trondson, Brock Evans and Russ May have seven locations in the East Tennessee area to better serve patients. Our practice has the most up-to-date and well-equipped offices in the East Tennessee area.
Our doctors and staff take great pride in providing patients with excellent care. This site provides information on all of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery services available to our patients.
Our Mission Statement
To efficiently and timely provide the most educationally advanced, compassionate, comprehensive, skillful specialty care possible in a relaxed, warm, caring, safe and comfortable private setting and at the most reasonable cost possible.
- You are in great hands with our Fantastic team of Surgeons!
- Our iCat high definition 3D diagnostic images for ultimate treatment efficiency.
- We do more than extractions. We also offer: Dental Implants, Wisdom Teeth Extractions, TMJ Disorder Treatment, Orthognathic Surgery, Dental Extractions, Cancer Screening/Biopsies, Facial Trauma Treatment
Although there are a number of options for dealing with lost teeth or replacement for a set of teeth, dental implants are now a preferred option.
Oral Cancer Screening
Oral and maxillofacial surgeons recommend that you take an oral cancer screening whenever you have your dental check-up.
Tooth extraction is the removal of a tooth from its socket in the bone. If a tooth has been broken or damaged by decay.
The above procedures have a name: it’s called Orthognathic surgery. Essentially the surgical procedure allows the oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is a small joint located in front of the ear where the skull and lower jaw meet. It allows the lower jaw (mandible) to move and function.
Wisdom Teeth Extractions
When a tooth develops, it migrates to its appropriate position in the dental arch. If there is insufficient space that doesn’t allow.